Sunday 9 August 2009

Welcome

Well this is my first go at blogging. Let me give you a little background into the idea behind this. A few days ago I was looking up release dates for coming ps3 games and realised between november and january I had around £200 of games I wanted to buy and no money to buy it with. You've probably all heard of these get rich quick PTC sites and other junk. Well I'm not interested in making £0.005 each click so I looked around and found taking surveys was the answer.

The problem is I've been searching high and low over the interet for the last 5 days and found 100's of sites. Now obviously there can't be that many legitimate or even good sites out there. Looking at blogs and forums I managed to get a list of around 10 survey sites that met the categories I was looking for, namely :

1. A low minimum/no minimum payout
2. Payment by paypal (or amazon.co.uk gift certificates)
3. No fees to signup
4. People had claimed to have been paid by them

It was at this point I realised there was no one site that I really needed. One that covered all sites I was interested in. In my blog I will therefore attempt to keep you guys up to date with how the surveys are going, which sites send surveys, if they pay more than £0.10 for a 20 minute survey and most importantly if they actually pay up! As of now I'm signed up with 33 sites and am still searching for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment