Monday 10 August 2009

So I went out for a meal with my family and when I came back to my surprise found I'd been flooded by surveys. So Of course I'll let you know who, what and how much.

Valued opinions gave me a 15 minute survey on "media", specifically relating to the Sun newspaper. The pay was £0.75.
Yougov gave me a 10 minute survey on questions such as the economy and my attitude towards health. They pay was £0.50.
Crowdology gave me a 3 minute survey with questions about my plans for the coming bank holiday on the 31st. The pay was £0.25
Ciao sent me a survey for £0.10 for 4 minutes but I didn't qualify.
Saynation sent me a survey but the link was down
PalmResearch sent me 2 surveys but I didn't qualify for either.
Toluna sent me a 20 minute survey about video games but the survey had already filled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment