Monday 10 August 2009

Two things today. Firstly allow me to recommend Toluna to anyone. This site is open to people across the world and has provided me with a huge number of surveys. Early numbers suggest I will be able to earn a £10 amazon voucher every week. You can find a link to their site directly on my homepage.

In other news I've been paid by another site. This one is not a survey site it's a PTC one. I decided to include it because I only filled out a few offers with junk, earnt enough points for an £8 amazon.co.uk voucher in around 2 hours on the first day and sent off straight away to get it reedemed and see for myself if the site was legit. Well good news, it is and I plan to keep using the site. You can see for yourself here.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The site is called Rewards1 and is open to people from America, UK, Canada and Australia. The site has a huge rewards section and a custom rewards section where you can give them a link to what you want them to buy for you and they will get it provided you have the points. No matter if it's in pounds or dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment