Sunday 9 August 2009

To give you an idea of how I will look at each site I have included a copy of the first survey site I listed on my site http://legitpayingsurveysites.webs.com

Brand Institute

* Site Address: www.brandinstitute.com
* Survey Frequency: Unknown, they have not sent me one yet (only been 5 days though)
* Minimum Payout: Unknown
* How they Pay: Paypal
* Have I been Paid by them: N/A
* Rating out of 10: 3
* General Comments: This does not seem to be a particularly good site. In order to get the most surveys and the best paying ones you have to sign up for the "vip panel". You send off a special questionnaire and are then required to submit documented proof of your answers. I don't like the idea of sending them this so have not tried to get upgraded

No comments:

Post a Comment