Thursday 13 August 2009

I was surprised to find when I checked my email that Webs had sent me an email:

"Dear User,

Congrats - Your site with username legitpayingsurveysites is in the Top 1% of all sites created this week! "

They then went on to say I should sign up with trialpay and get a years free .com domain subscription. It's an interesting idea and if I see something I like on trialpay I may very well go for it. Anyway I added a hitcounter to the site since I'm interested to see what the traffic is like. If you have yet to check the site out what are you waiting for? head over to http://legitpayingsurveysites.webs.com.

I also updated the site with the latest info from the surveys I have been receiving. There are a couple of sites I'm worried about that have yet to send me any email but they still have two more weeks to send one through before I'll move them to the "try and your own risk" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment